Follow us wherever we will go

Follow Kid made of starudst

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blurry Existence

Yesterday was probably the worst day in the history of worst days. Went to Flesland, the only airport in Bergen, to wave goodbye to the closest friend I have. Why he wanted to move to Huston, Texas for two years is still an unsolved mystery. Everything was horrible and painful.




















Focus is overrated, our whole existence is blurry.
I don't like very much in this world. Friends would say that I'm extremly pessimistic, and I'm fine with that. But I think, that when I actually find a person that I can hang out with without trying to kill him, Then I should get to keep him...

So this is me trying to be optimistic. He will be back in two years. And when he comes back, I'll be right here. But untill then, I think I have earned the right to be sad from time to time. Since I never used to cry before. I think, given the situation, that I have the right to be kind of a crybaby, just this once. I'm really looking forward to Christmas right now, even though I hate snow. I know, "Hate is a big word" another good buddy of mine tells me that all.the.time. Anyway, he'll be back for a Norwegian Christmas and New Year, and that will be freakin epic.

It kinda hurts that he wont be able to attend my birthday this year, more than it should actually. Why? I don't really know. It has nothing to do with the fact that my birthday is a big day. Cause I don't really care that much about the day itself. All we ever do at these occations is drink and party anyway. Maybe it's just because he is gone in general. I want him to be here. So that we can have those completely random conversations, and laugh at our retarded friends. What we do.

The plan however, when he comes back for good, is to move in together. Me and my gay best friend. He is actually the only friend that I could live with over time. Not because I get sick of my friends, but they might get sick of me. You should be a bit tolerant to live with me over a long periode of time. We also have the same habits, so that wouldnt be a problem. Even if we had the different habits or different opinions, we would go along. You kinda adjust to what your friends say anyway. This got a bit longer than I expected. But I am really bored and I miss talking to him, even though he just moved like one day ago. I seem so obsessed that it's scary.

I want to go back to Bergen. Love that city man!

~ Marte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment.