Follow us wherever we will go

Follow Kid made of starudst

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

brutally honest!

For once I want to be able to say “you suck!” and to not regret it afterwards. I want people to be on the same page as me, and as brutal and careless to. I want people to stop being so egotistical, but then again I wish people could just learn to not give a fuck about what everybody else thinks.

Note to the rest of the world: Please learn to care less about what people think. Please start to be more open minded and stop judging people. I have this way of living. I don’t care. I stopped caring about certain things along long time ago. Not things in the big picture like my friends, but things like what people think of you. It’s so much easier if you don’t care. To be brutally honest, I’ve seen myself change enormously these few years. I’ve seen myself go from the quiet, insecure person to the noisy, nauseating and self absorbed girl that automatically gets on your nerves. I’m not afraid to say something when it comes to standing up for something. I now have more self esteem than I could wish for, and yes… sometimes, I get in trouble for that. I always imagine that I can take anyone or do anything and get away with it. I don’t think further than my nose tip and that is where my “I don’t care”-attitude has taken me.

But the final question remains… Is it worth it? Is the whole “getting in to trouble because I can stand up for me and what I believe in”-situation worth all my self esteem? I think it is. I think that if I feel good about myself, it doesn’t matter what people might think and say. Fuck the people. Find the person you are and be thatone. Everybody else is taken… So I’ve heard. Facebook told me.

Don’t worry, be happy? Mistakes are made and other people suck. You’re stuck with yourself for the rest of your life, you should really try to get along

~Marte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment.